HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Sparkle and Shine

Does anyone else feel slammed this week? We take Think Link on Thursday followed by our class party Thursday afternoon  and we have a Christmas program on Friday. Did I mention my kiddos think its Christmas break already? Good thing I got to take a break from work and just enjoy my babies yesterday afternoon! Here's a little tip I just discovered that will hopefully help cut back on your classroom chaos. GLITTER. Yes, glitter. I used to fear it, now its not so bad!
Step 1: Pour glitter on paper plate.
Step 2: Apply STICK glue.
Step 3: Lay paper face down in glitter.
Step 4: Rub. 
And voila! All done! Less mess glitter tactics!

1 comment :

  1. I finally got up to date on the Liebster award blog! :) I love your blog, btw. :-)

    ReplyDelete