HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Liebster Award

I was so blessed to be nominated by Adrienne from A Day in the Life of a Kindergartener for the Liebster Award. This is just a way for new bloggers with less than 200 followers to help find other new blogs with less than 200 followers! I enjoy seeing new blogs so I definitely wanted to participate! 
Here are the rules:
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers to nominate and link them in your post.
5. You cannot "tag back" the other blog, but leave a comment on this post with URL of your Liebster post so I can learn more about you and see who you nominate.



Here are 11 random things about me:
1. My ultimate goal as a teacher is to glorify God by helping students know, love, obey and exalt Jesus Christ. 
2. I am "Auntie Em" to the two cutest, smartest, and best boys on the planet. 
3. I have a daughter named Deeohgee Spike Peden... She is a YORKIE and the LOVE of my life! 
4. I eat at BWWs at least once a week and I order the same thing every time.  
6. I am addicted to One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Hart of Dixie, and Parenthood! 
7. I'm a Lord of the Rings nerd. 
8.  Love, love, love playing games! Dutch Blitz and Agricola are currently my favorites. 
9. I have an older sister and three little brothers. They are my best friends in the whole wide world. 
10. I was born in South Carolina but I grew up in Alabama. 
11. I moved to Memphis because I wanted to teach at The Neighborhood School! 

Here are the 11 questions from A Day in the Life of a Kindergartener: 

1. What state do you teach in? Tennessee 
2. How many years have you been teaching? 2 years
3. Which holiday is your favorite? Why? Christmas, its the incarnation celebration! 
4. Do you sing with your students? If so, what song is your favorite? I sing ALOT and it does NOT sound good at all! Right now I am loving Heidi Songs... all of them! We also sing the Frog Street Press songs, but my absolute favorite is hearing my little ones singing I am a Promise at Kindergarten Graduation! 
5.  Coffee or tea? coffee
6. Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate! 
7. What is your favorite book to read to your students?  What Was I Scared Of? by Dr. Seuss 
8. Tell me about your favorite vacation. Disney World with my family. Enough said.  
9. What do you like to do in your free time? Play with Deeohgee and bake! 
10. What is your favorite Apple product? my macbook 
11. What is your favorite snack? cheese dip

Here are the 11 questions for the blogs that I am nominating:

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Teachers, how many years have you been teaching?
3. Do you have a favorite Bible verse? If so, what is it? 
4. What is the cutest kids craft you have seen?
5. What is your favorite children's book? 
6. Chinese of mexican food?
7. Walmart of target? 
8. Who inspires you? 
9.  What is your favorite tv show? 
10. What is your favorite snack? 
11. Do you have any pet? Tell me about them. 
Here are the 11 blogs I'm Nominating:

1. The Kindergarten Pod
2. The Kinder Wife
3. Dizzy for Kindergarten 
4. Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten
5. Miss Hookom's Kindergarten
6. The Crazy Pre-K Classroom 
7. Krazy About Kindy 
8. Special Teacher for Special Kids
9. My Colorful Classroom
10. Faith Made Scents
11. Chairein: Joy to You!

No comments :

Post a Comment