HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Sunday, February 1, 2015

February Currently

I'm linking up with Farley again for February Currently... LOVE this linky! 



Loving...


    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Memphis Grizzlies! So glad to see us winning so often this season. I am VERY excited for playoffs. 

Wanting...

Has anyone been to the French Lick blogger meet up before? I am thinking about just driving up for the day on Saturday. I don't think I can afford to stay the weekend... which brings me to my next point...

Needing...


My sweet, sweet baby Yorkie is SICK! She has been having some potty training issues and it turns out that something is wrong with her bladder. The vet is telling me that she may need surgery. Y'all, I cannot afford surgery, I cannot stand to let my baby be sick, and I will never ever let go of her. Please, please say a prayer for miraculous healing and no more vet bills! 

In other news...

I am one post away from my 100th blog entry. It may have taken me a while, but I am still proud of myself for hanging in there! Check back soon for some great Valentine's Day freebies! 


4 comments :

  1. You should ABSOLUTELY come to the French Lick Blogger Meet Up!!! I'm going for the weekend this year, but I just went up for Saturday last year and still got so much out of it. You will definitely not regret it!

    And I hope your sweet dog feels better soon!! :(

    Marissa
    First Grade STARS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to a blogger meet-up, but I bet they are so much fun! I thought about going to the French Lick blogger meet-up, but I am going to save my money for the TPT conference in Vegas. Have fun!!!

    Beth
    Adventures of a Schoolmarm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to blog meet up, I want to go to one really bad. I hope your cute doggy feels better. They are family and when they don't feel well, we don't feel well.




    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Stop by my post to accept your award: http://iamcampingteacher.blogspot.com/2015/02/leibster-award.html
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete