HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Sunday, April 12, 2015

April Currently

Let's be honest... I started working on this post weeks ago. I have been so behind lately, so it is a little outdated and I apologize....

I'm linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade for April Currently. Yep, that is right, APRIL already. Just two more months to go and SUMMER! Not that I won't be working all summer long... I just won't have kids in my classroom. You all know how that goes. 


     EGGS-plain your name
          
        When I first started teaching, my school was called The Neighborhood School. I have to tell you that my school is one of the neatest models for education that I have ever seen. I am truly blessed to be a part of this awesome family. If you want to learn more about my school, just check out this video!

 

     

          

4 comments :

  1. I was on vacation and forgot all about Currently! I was too busy enjoying my spring break!
    Is your school really going to a four day work week? We would never get all out curriculum done - but I would like that type of schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we are not going to a four day school week. We had two short weeks (due to holidays) in a row. I have no idea how I would fit it all in if we just did four days a week. I feel like I can't get enough done as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote YES for a 4 day work week! The thought would be nice, although I could go for year round schooling as that would give us vacations throughout the year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peace and quiet after a field trip is always THE best!

    ReplyDelete