HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Nash Teacher Bash


    Summer is in full swing and I have been BUSY BUSY BUSY...gearing up for conferences, summer program, and my move to Nashville. I am so thankful I was able to take one last weekend and kick back with some of the most inspirational individuals that I have ever met! The teacher blogger community is truly an amazing family and I feel so blessed to be a part of it. Our weekend was all about winding down after the school year and having some FUN together. 

Friday Night - My First Sounds Game! 


I hitched a ride and made a sweet new friend, Elizabeth, The Speech Owl! Turns out she is related to some friends from my hometown. It really is a small world y'all! 


Check out our cool GoNoodle shades! 

Saturday Afternoon - Lunch at Atmalogy 


This delicious meal was catered by Jim and Nick's BBQ  and provided by GoNoodle! Talk about a company that supports and loves teachers!  ESGI also was a presenting sponsor for our event. 




It was so good to reconnect with so many old friends who I got to know at the meet up in French Lick earlier this year. 



I made new friends with the Glyph Girls from my hometown! SMALL WORLD! 


Did I mention there were prizes? There were prizes! AND I won! 


I can't wait to get started reading my new book! Thanks Scholastic


AND I went home with a bag full of goodies from some giving companies that are all about supporting educators! Can't wait to bust out those Scentos markers in the classroom. 



As you can see, we packed the house!

Saturday Night - Dinner, Shopping, and Drinks 


We had dinner at Chuys and I absolutely loved sitting with Erica, Kim, and Lauren and chatting about all things K! After dinner we shopped a bit and headed over to the Opryland Hotel for drinks.
Lots of laughter and fun throughout the night! I must have heard, "Do NOT post that on social media!" a dozen times. 

Sunday Morning - Brunch 


Brunch at Monell's Manor was just other worldly and the service was great! Hate to tell them - teacher bloggers NEVER turn off their cell phones! 


The only negative was saying goodbye! Seriously hope I don't have to wait until Spring to see y'all again!

A BIG THANK YOU to ESGI, GoNoodle, and all of these amazing companies who donated to our meet up! 



AND and EVEN BIGGER THANK YOU TO THE AMAZING HOST AND HOSTESSES for making my weekend extraordinary! I cannot wait to be in Nashville with you all. 


The Kindergarten Smorgasboard
Photobucket
Photobucket

11 comments :

  1. What a great post!!!! Cant wait til you move down. We can add you to the planning committee!!! :-)
    See ya soon!
    Latoya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I can't wait to start planning our next meet up with ya'll!

      Delete
    2. Ah! I can't wait to start planning our next meet up with ya'll!

      Delete
  2. I'm with Latoya! I can't wait for you to be down the street from me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for going to the game with me! I loved getting to know you! Can't wait until you get to Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved getting to know you too! See you soon!

      Delete
  4. Loved looking at all your photos! It was a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are moving to Nashville! It was so nice meeting you last weekend. We will have to grab coffee sometime!

    Lawren
    Teaching is a Royal Adventure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would absolutely love to do coffee!!!

      Delete
    2. I would absolutely love to do coffee!!!

      Delete
  6. Just found your blog. We are from Tennessee too. Looks like ya'll had a blast. Glad you are moving to Nashville. It is such a lovely place.
    Kristy fromTeachingTimes 2

    ReplyDelete