HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Freebie!

    Check out this assessment freebie in my TPT store! I use it to assess my kinders at the beginning, middle, and end of the school year! :) Hopefully you will find it just as helpful!



     As time allows, I call individual students to my desk and assess them on one of the skills in this pack. I highlight all that the student knows and make it as positive as possible. (The students are really excited to see how much more they know now that we are half way into the school year!) When I am finished assessing each skill,  I make a copy for the parents and sometimes attach ideas for hands on practice or practice pages. I sent several home just before Thanksgiving break and plan on sending some more home before Christmas break. Just click here to get this 2 page assessment freebie! 

3 comments :

  1. Great blog! I am nominating you for the Liebster award. It's an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers. It helps bloggers find new blogs. Also, I am your newest follower. Visit my blog, A Day in the Life of a Kindergartner, for more details.

    Adriennepepe.blogspot.com

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog via pinterest and am your newest follower! Your blog is absolutely adorable. Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie, I can't wait to use it...it will save me so much time!

    Thanks again!
    Melissa
    Jungle Learners

    ReplyDelete