HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Welcome Aboard!

      Deanna Jump has been my inspiration for the past few years. As embarassing as it is to admit, I actually started drinking Sonic Coke because I convinced myself that there was something in it that would make me a better teacher! LOL... Now that I'm a bit more established as a teacher, and unfortunately I can't thank Sonic Coke for that, I decided it was about time for me to start my own blog. I absolutely adore classroom pictures so I figured I would start by showing my before and after pics! 

Here is my classroom on my first day at TNS....


And here is my classroom before my very first day of school at TNS... 















Thanks to Anne Whitney and Seaborn for this awesome pirate hat and tons of other toys they donated to my class. Did you see those yucky ones earlier?!?!? EWWWW... Thanks to these kids, my babies had CLEAN toys on the first day of school! 


Huge thanks to my amazing big sister, brother in law, and nephew who drove all the way from Knoxville to make this happen! Could have never done it without them! What could you do in life without a big sister? 

No comments :

Post a Comment