HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wordless Wednesday



     I know, I know,  if you read my blog then you have obviously seen this picture before! As I'm getting ready to speak at the Martin Institute this summer and beginning to move to a new school I am looking at my literacy center set up. Right now, each of my literacy center activities has a name that relates to the the activity type (listening, games, puzzles, writing, handwriting, etc.)  I like this set up because it provides accountability for differentiating activity types. Some weeks, however, I really want to give my students two puzzles centers or two word work centers. Sometimes, I have two activities of a similar type, so I just put the "extra" activity in the handwriting bin.  I am considering renaming my literacy center bins with letters (my math center tubs are numbered). What do you think? How are you setting this up in your classroom? Please leave a comment on this post with any advice you have and let me know what you are doing and how it is working for you! 

No comments :

Post a Comment