HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Monday, November 24, 2014

A Week of Thanks - T is for Timing




     I am linking up this week with Blog Hoppin' for a week of thanks. I have so much to be thankful for, so this is probably one of the easiest linky parties I could ever participate in! Each day I am going to be blogging about something I am thankful for to spell out the word THANKS.

     Today, I am giving thanks for God's perfect TIMING!!! My 8 year old laptop has been on its last leg for a while now....no surprise there. It has a total of three holes in the casing of the actual laptop and ALWAYS sounds like a rocket ship. I think that says enough. Last night, my laptop officially died on me... as soon as I was finished uploading my freebie and blog post! I was so thankful to be at a stopping point and not in the middle of a huge project!  I am also thankful that last week, my grandparents called and insisted on helping me purchase a new macbook... so I ordered a brand new computer last week, not knowing when my laptop was going to give out. My new computer was expected to come in sometime in early December, but I got a text from Apple TODAY saying that I could come pick up my new macbook! Perfect timing!  

     I have to admit that when I think about God's timing, I usually have an underlying sense of frustration. Even though I know the truth that God is working all things for my good (Rom. 8:28), I struggle with trusting Him completely. Because I am selfish and I cannot see God's perfect plan, I am often frustrated that things aren't happening in MY timing. Lately, I have struggled with this ALOT. Today I felt as if God was sending me a gentle reminder that he is working things out for my good. I have a God who cares about the small details, He definitely has a GOOD plan for my future. 

     My friend Karry at Yay for PreK! is giving thanks too this week, with a GIVEAWAY! By following my blog and my TPT store you can enter to win my Hands on Numbers pack, as well as some other great products from TPT! Just click the picture below to visit the giveaway! 






1 comment :