HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Friday, November 21, 2014

Five for Friday




    Y'all... STOP THE WORLD... this has been one AWESOME week!  I got to start it off having lunch at the Cheesecake Factory with my friend Greg from Kindergarten Smorgasboard! Seriously, he is even KINDER and MORE INSPIRING in person! I didn't know that could be possible. It was so fun getting to hang out with one of my blogging friends. 


     I got to spend even more time with Greg at SDE's TN Kindergarten Conference in Nashville on Monday and Tuesday. The conference was a blast and I got to hear some great presentations and meet even more teaching gurus! Here I am with Pat Pavelka! 



I FINALLY posted my brand new winter sight word creation, available in my TPT store! 


    I have already started using it during my small group instructional time and it is a major hit! Just check these K5ers out! 






     This Fall I created my first ever sensory bin to use in my classroom! This bin was a favorite in our literacy center rotation, so I went ahead and prepared a sensory bin for December. I couldn't even make it down the hall to my classroom this morning without letting every K4 and K5 student present have a chance to explore it! I guess it is the simple things. Some of the K4 students were calling it a "Christmas party in a box." 


   Please make sure that you are following my blog because I will be adding a FREEBIE that goes along with this sensory bin very soon! And of course I will be posting about the contents of the box and some hands on activities that you can use with it! 



     Last, but never least, I got the world's sweetest baby girl dog a haircut! There are no words for how thankful I am for Deeohgee! She is THE best! 


No comments :

Post a Comment