HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Friday, November 28, 2014

Five For Friday




     On Monday, students from ECS made their annual visit to our school and brought books for each of my students! This is always a special time for both ECS students and BCA students alike! One of my favorite days of the school year! The students get to know each other and exchange "all about me" sheets. Some of my students even pulled their own books from their writing folders to share with the ECS students! Great opportunity for them to extend their work beyond our classroom. 



      I also had my first ever guest blogger for A Neighborhood Kindergarten on Monday! I met the adorable Justine Lewis at a Kindergarten conference in Nashville and when she showed me the turkey craft her students make each year I just had to share it with all of you. She was so sweet and said she was more than happy to write a blog post to share with all of you. You can click the picture below for a how-to from Justine!



     Tuesday was our last day of school before we let out for Thanksgiving break! My kids begged, so I had to let them get their hands on our new candy cane sensory bin that is a part of our Christmas Sight Word Center. Click the picture to find the sight word FREEBIE and a how to blog post! 



    I traveled home on Wednesday to spend Thanksgiving with my family in Alabama. I LOVE giving thanks with the people I love and the food is always the BEST. Seriously! Fried Okra. Y'all just look at all this okra that we fried. We are so unbelievably blessed and we have so much to be Thankful for! 


     
     I am prepping my ENTIRE TPT store for an additional 20% OFF during the TPT SUPER CYBER SAVINGS SALE!!!  This is something you do NOT want to miss! 






    
    Today is your last chance to enter to win my Hands On Numbers Pack along with some wonderful resources from other TPT sellers! All you need to do is follow my blog (you won't want to miss all of my upcoming holiday freebies anyway ;) )  and click below to enter the giveaway!  

1 comment :