HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"Fall"ing Prices Linky Party


I am linking up with A Grace-Filled Classroom and offering 2 products from my TPT store for ONLY $2. These products will be available at this price for TODAY only. This is an AWESOME deal on two seasonal products that you can start implementing in your classroom TODAY! Here are my products! 

Shape Up for Fall

I love these Jack O Lantern shape activities! They are common core aligned and perfect for Fall. We haven't reached shapes in our scope and sequence yet, but I am still using some of the centers from this unit to introduce my students to shapes and shape recognition.

 

This set also includes Jack O Lantern shape posters, vocabulary cards, spin and color activity, and count write and graph activity!

I have seen lots of candy corn puzzles on TPT in the past, but I created these because I wanted a set of letter sound puzzles that were a bit more self correcting and came in color and black and white! The puzzles you see below were printed in black and white to save ink on colored card stock! This set includes a bonus set of jumbo candy corn puzzles for working with word families! My kids love them!



Check out my Fall Freebies as well!! 

Apple Addition Craftivity!    Fall Shape FREEBIE!  


2 comments :