HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Monday, October 6, 2014

Tips and Tricks: Tiny Hallway Chaos


     As you can see, our hallway is tiny, and the entrance to my classroom is hidden in the back. Unfortunately, we enter this hall every morning after breakfast from the open tan door at the end.  My students then walk to pick up their backpacks from the hooks on the front left side and then return to line up outside of the classroom. We have to do this quickly, because the K4 class is waiting on us. You can probably imagine the difficult to monitor, funneling chaos that could ensue. Thankfully, I thought to add these die cut feet to the floor using contact paper. Now my kiddos aren't constantly running into one another! I also have a pair of feet outside of my classroom that shows my line leader what square to stop on!

No comments :

Post a Comment