HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Friday, October 3, 2014

Positively Pinspiring

Spider playdoh/counting mats! I can't wait to start my spider centers! 

A Neighborhood Kindergarten
I am ALL about some spiders in October. I saw this craft idea on pinterest and I cannot wait to try it!!! This pin is from Doodle Bugs Teaching. 

October.. What I’ll be teaching!

This ADORABLE scarecrow snack was pinned by Kindergarten Smorgasboard! 

Scarecrow snack!  Super fun and easy snack for fall!
Ok... so I know this picture doesn't tell ya too much. But this is a pin from an awesome article about subitizing and why it is so important. This article has inspired the pumpkin unit that I am working on now!

Subitizing: What Is It? Why Teach It? - Teaching Children Mathematics | HighBeam Research
I saw that Ms. Plemons' posts were geometry themed... so I thought I'd add a shape pin! Isn't this a great resource for prepping for CCSS assessment!?!?!?!

GET IN SHAPE FOR COMMON CORE: 2D AND 3D SHAPES - TeachersPayTeachers.com


No comments :

Post a Comment