HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Weekly Centers and Spider Day Preview!

Check out our classroom centers for math and literacy! This week our center time is largely spider themed because we are celebrating our beloved SPIDER WEEK! 

















Check out these center activities by clicking the pictures below:

Spider Playdoh Ten Frame Mats for Numbers 1-20   Shape Up for Fall

Candy Corn Letter Sound Puzzles - Ink Saving Options!


        My students have been working on these Spider themed centers this week, but we are just starting to study spiders TODAY! To kick off our learning, I have planned a SPIDER DAY celebration. I do this every year and it is definitely my favorite day of school. The K5ers always LOVE it! When my students walked in this morning they found our room covered in spiders. We will read several spider books, sing spider songs (including the spider abc song from my spider unit), create our own spiders, play spider games, and celebrate at our very own Miss Spider's Tea Party.  Here is a peek at my room! I'll update you on how it goes soon! 











No comments :

Post a Comment