HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Monday Made It!


     I actually made this "Miss Spider" in college, but I wanted to share it with you now! I picked this light up spider up at Walmart and painted it to look like "Miss Spider." On "Spider Day" I'll be reading this book aloud and we will be having our very own Miss Spider's Tea Party! This Miss Spider will be hiding in the classroom and we will play a game to see who can find her! 



I just finished throwing together these fun Candy Corn Letter Sound Puzzles! First, I made them in color, but then I realized I was running low on ink. Thankfully, I had yellow, orange, and white card stock, so I just redid them in an ink saving black and white version! 

I also whipped up these jumbo, word family, self-correcting candy corn puzzles as an added bonus! 




I found yet another item to use as pumpkin counters on my pumpkin patch mats! At first, I was planning to print out a mat for every student in my class to practice counting on during whole group. No wonder I run out of ink! Then I had a better idea and cue the green apple Twizzler vines! 





I'm so happy with how this clip it spider center turned out for identifying more! I think my kiddos will LOVE it! 

If you liked what you saw, you can snag some of these items in my TPT store! Just click the pic to check it out!

Pumpkin CCSS Centers and Activities  Spiders Common Core Literacy and Math Centers  

And don't forget to enter the giveaway featuring my spiders math and literacy centers! 
Displaying Super Halloween giveaway Kinder.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment