HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Friday, September 26, 2014

Five for Friday

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]
Divider 1
I started this week off right with THE AVETT BROTHERS! They were awesome and I definitely want to see them again! 

Divider 2

I have been making myself busy, busy, busy working to update my Fall centers and to create some new ones. These are my Spider mats from last year and I am still trying to decide if I want to remake them differently. Any thoughts? Click the pic to see them in my tpt shop. 




Divider 3

We are working on our Community Helpers Unit. Check out our ADORABLE, FUN, CCSS ALIGNED math and literacy centers!!!







Divider 4

My kiddos have been LOVING writer's workshop and so have I! I am so glad I finally made this a priority in my classroom. Just check out this adorable book cover one of my K5ers created this week!



Divider 5

Found a recipe for Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas on Pinterest. Y'all, SOOOOO good! I'm going to be making these again when I visit my brothers and cousin in Auburn in a few weeks!




No comments :

Post a Comment