HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Positively Pinspiring!

     This week I am linking up with Mrs. Plemons' Kindergarten for a Positively Pinspiring post! I am currently working on my pet unit for next week and found some really fun ideas that I want to share with you all! Here they are! 
"Doggie bags" for Pet Theme

How adorable are these doggy bags?!?!?!?! 
The Thoughtful Spot Day Care

Check out this light box for examining xrays!!! The Thoughtful Spot Daycare has lots of other great ideas for a vet clinic center! 

veterinarian craft - Google Search

What a great way to teach recycling and encourage dramatic play! 

These are my favorite pins for the week! Would love to hear your ideas for my pet unit!





1 comment :

  1. I love all of your pins! It looks like you have a lot of fun and play in your classroom! I'm a bit jealous because we had to slowly phase out our free choice time over the past 5 years :) Maybe they'll bring it back by the time I'm done staying home with my daughter!

    Jessica
    Mrs. Plemons' Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete