HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Positively Pinspiring


I am linking up again with Mrs. Plemon's Kidnergarten and sharing my favorite pinterest finds for the week! Just click on the pictures and they will take you to the pins! 


Oh my goodness. I have to do this when I get my own classroom.
I don't think my K5ers would get this... but  I LOVE Wicked and  I think its beyond adorable!

NUMBER SENSE AND OPERATIONS MATH PACK (INCLUDES BASE 10 FOR NUMBERS 10-19) - TeachersPayTeachers.com

Awesome base 10 centers... and BLACKLINES! Looks like this will really help my kiddos get ready for our common core testing! 


PIRATE BIBLE VERSE SET - TeachersPayTeachers.com

These pirate themed Bible verse posters are perfect for my pirate themed classroom! 


great ideas of community or map work

I just LOVE this craft! We are learning about community and maps already, so we may be doing this soon! 





2 comments :

  1. I love Wicked too, I used to make my class listen to it sometimes, lol. That community map craft is just the cutest! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the awesome opportunity to link up each week!!!

    ReplyDelete