HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Book Talk Tuesday: Andrew's Loose Tooth

     I am linking up with Mrs. Jump's Class for Book Talk Tuesday! We are still finishing up our fabulous community helpers unit and today we read one of my favorite fiction books for this unit: Andrew's Loose Tooth by Robert Munsch!


     This story is about a little boy who has a painfully loose tooth that refuses to come out! His parents, a dentist, the tooth fairy, and his friend all go to crazy lengths, until finally the problem is solved. My kids thought this book was hysterical. This was a great story for holding their attention and it was easy for my students to retell! If you don't have this book and want to check it out... I just found that you can listen to Robert Munsch read it on his website, http://robertmunsch.com/books.

We also did a little writing activity with this book. I know this is my second FREEBIE to post for today... but I guess I'm just feeling extra loved and wanting to pay it back :) So here ya go! This one is available in my TPT shop. Just click the pic!



Also, if you are curious, I did FINALLY finish adding to my community helpers unit. Here is a peek at some of the new centers being used in class today! 










No comments :

Post a Comment