HomeAbout meFreebies!!!Image HTML map generator

Friday, September 19, 2014

Pirate Treasure!!


   I am linking up to celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day and pass along some free pirate treasures! 

The first freebie is a Pirate Emergency Contact printable that you can grab by clicking the picture and visiting my TPT store! 



I also wanted to add a link to this Pirate Writing Office Freebie. Click the image to access these (girl and boy pirate) free sheets on Google Drive. 


  
I am looking forward to reading TWO of my favorite pirate stories with my little pirates today! First we are reading the best Talk Like a Pirate Day Book EVER! 



       We will also be reading Tough Boris, my most favorite Pirate Book of all, to wrap up our pet unit. This is an excellent book for writing workshop too! I think it is a perfect example of using illustrations to tell a story. 


Happy talk like a pirate day yall! While you are having all of your pirate fun today, don't forget to check out my other pirate products available from my TPT store. My ENTIRE store is on sale until tomorrow! Enjoy!

Pirate Classroom Management and Behavior Chart      Pirate Reading Groups

Pirate Bible Verse Set


No comments :

Post a Comment